Services offered by Child and Family Counseling Center
We offer the following services:
* Individual, family, and couples therapy for children, adolescents, and adults
* Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management
* Psychological Testing--Intelligence, Personality, and Educational
* Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
* Substance Abuse/Addictions Assessment and Treatment
We have an after-hours emergency service for current patients who need to reach their
therapist in the event of a psychiatric emergency. Coverage is also provided by
other staff members when a therapist is on vacation. New patients should contact
911 or their local emergency room in the event of an emergency.
We do not currently offer any therapy groups. You may want to check with Psychological
Life Skills Associates (703) 490-0336, Prince William Family Counseling (703) 330-9933,
or Northern Virginia Family Services at (703) 490-3646 (Woodbridge) or (703) 392-4901
Please note that since we work with children in our practice, we are not able to
treat suspected or convicted sex offenders, nor can we allow them in our office.
We can refer you to specialists with expertise in this area.